Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

CX Gold - Finnair change/store Frequent flyer Card nr

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Dear FT's

Thanks to all the helpful info regarding CX Gold Card and that we can change our FF card info on the Finnair website. I managed to do that with my partners card and confirm her seat
However for my card For some reason after several attempts. I get the email message from Amadeus that a change has been done. But when I try to choose my seat- not possible Then when I logon back to Finnair my FF nr is gone. Anybody experienced the same issue?
Old Jul 5, 2012, 7:43 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Originally Posted by Polomarc
Dear FT's

Thanks to all the helpful info regarding CX Gold Card and that we can change our FF card info on the Finnair website. I managed to do that with my partners card and confirm her seat
However for my card For some reason after several attempts. I get the email message from Amadeus that a change has been done. But when I try to choose my seat- not possible Then when I logon back to Finnair my FF nr is gone. Anybody experienced the same issue?
You could try just posting an empty FF number to Finnair to clear your number out completely, then go back on MMB and enter your CX number there again.

I presume you are on different PNR's, as if one person has their CX number in the PNR it should open free seat selection for all of you.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Thanks PanGalactic
That is correct, because it was 2 different classes, 2 different cities I had to do 2 different bookings. Will try again, maybe Amadeus needs some rest

The funny bit is that my OH never is still waiting for her card but thanks to an official letter from some Cathay manager we can use it as a token including getting into lounges.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.