Wiki Posts
Search

BA Amex Promotional Rate

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2012, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
BA Amex Promotional Rate

Doesn't really affect me but not a bad deal at all!

In appreciation of your valued Cardmembership, we're delighted to offer you a special promotional rate of 1.99% p.a.

Between 11 June and 11 December 20122 – a whole six months – virtually anytime you make a purchase that you don't pay back right away, like spreading the cost of an annual rail ticket or a holiday, you can benefit from this exceptionally low promotional rate.

To take advantage of this special promotional rate, you must click below and enter the unique code shown – it's that easy. But hurry, you must activate this offer by 1 June 2012.3

Nothing else will change. You'll continue to collect 1 Avios for virtually every £1 you spend on the Card4. If you choose to pay off your balance in full at the end of each month, there is no interest to pay as usual.

On 12 December 2012 the rate for purchases will return to its current level. All unpaid balances will then be charged at the current rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.