Wiki Posts
Search

CCR Guest

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue :(
CCR Guest

Evening, I know as a First passenger I am allowed to guest in another person who is flying BA but does anyone know within which period of time of my departure can I guest them in. I fly on Sunday 13.30 and they fly Monday 08.30

All advice appreciated
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:26 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold), Hilton (Gold)
Originally Posted by economynomore
Evening, I know as a First passenger I am allowed to guest in another person who is flying BA but does anyone know within which period of time of my departure can I guest them in. I fly on Sunday 13.30 and they fly Monday 08.30

All advice appreciated
I don't see how you'd be able to do this; the terminal closes overnight and your guest must be with you. S/he wouldn't be able to get airside without a boarding pass.

BAH
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by economynomore

All advice appreciated
Sunday @ 13:30... When you are there and present. You can leave and they can stay, but they have to enter with you.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue :(
Thanks all. I sort of thought that would b the case but was just hoping.,.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
I'm not sure that your guest will be allowed through security if their flight doesn't leave until the following day.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
I'm not sure that your guest will be allowed through security if their flight doesn't leave until the following day.
The guest of the OP could have a BP for MAN or AMS and just forget to step foot on the aircraft

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.