Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrades Not Available Online?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:54 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by economyman
Have a look at MMB next time you are in CW - I'm sure you'll see the option if there is F on your flight (although depending on how you made the booking it may be grayed out)

F will always be blocked out to me on my long haul CW bookings as I use miles to MFU into CW. Though I would have the option to pay for it at LHR should I choose. Unfortunately on the route I take it's sold out 99.9% of the times I travel.

I was commenting on the space needing to be available in the redemption class as the OP didn't seem to realise that needed to be the case, as per:

I am probably officially thick but having checked on BA's website I cannot work out how to see if there is redemption availability on my flight. I've looked here too and am similarly lost.

If anyone would care to clarify I'd be eternally grateful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.