Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Misconnect in WTP - Rebook to AA Y or J?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2012, 3:44 pm

Programs: AA SPG Amex
Originally Posted by Getafix
Definitely would be rebooked in Y on AA. Other option is to take a flight to NYC and connect there. but again depends on the time you reach T5.
The only conceivable NYC connection, as I mentioned above, is EWR, but it's not a legal connection; only 35min IIRC. OP would have to have no checked luggage, a confirmed seat for the following day EWR-ORD and then a standby pass issued by BA at LHR to attempt to make the final EWR-ORD flight of the evening. Now, if the BA flight is early it may become doable, but based on schedule alone it would take a miracle. The previous NYC flights are all around the same time as the OP's original ORD flight and the slightly earlier JFK flight does the OP no good since there is only one daily JFK-ORD and no late night LGA-ORD flights the OP could even hope to catch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.