Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Is the seating booking payment system working?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2012, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue

Currently trying to book and pay for specific seats, but keep getting an error message after all (correct) payment details have been entered saying the bokoing can't be processed at this time. Is there a known issue with the system at the moment? Thanks
Old Jan 4, 2012, 1:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Originally Posted by Arthmonster
Currently trying to book and pay for specific seats, but keep getting an error message after all (correct) payment details have been entered saying the bokoing can't be processed at this time. Is there a known issue with the system at the moment? Thanks
(watches the tumbleweed go by)

I don't think many folks here actually have to pay for their seat selection

I paid for seat selection a couple of days ago and it worked fine.

Have you tried a different credit card?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.