Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Our Nicci is featured in this months HIGHLIFE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Our Nicci is featured in this months HIGHLIFE

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2012, 3:36 pm

Programs: AB Platinum (AB4EVA), IHG Diamond, Dominos Gold
I'll grab it tomorrow.... ^
Old Jan 3, 2012, 2:46 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Exec Club, EK Skywards, Hilton Hhonors. No Mucci, but have a far more useful Gucci (wallet).
Originally Posted by T8191
If available on-board next week, I shall purloin a copy and subsequently frame the picture and hang it on the Study wall.

Or I could download it, and print on shiny photo paper?

Or is this a bit .....

.... BA Fetishist?
Ba Fetishist : now that is something new. I have no issues with that: this specific 'fetish' ( or whatever) is for a perfectly good reason.

BA apologists, all 4 varieties of them..that is a different issue.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 2:59 am

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
You actually read the thing? Goodness - and there was me making another suggestion that we could save a fortune in fuel not carting all that dead weight around the world.
Nay lass! I always enjoy High Life, so much so I took my copy with me after a flight from BOS yesterday.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 3:12 am

On my way back from IAD,so will see if its onboard,and borrow a copy
Old Jan 3, 2012, 3:19 am

Programs: BA GfL, Hilton Gold
Was pleased to see that the 1332 LHR-NCL yesterday afternoon still had the December edition on board...
Old Jan 3, 2012, 4:04 am

Programs: AA plat pro, HH Diamond
it's in BA Business Life (which for the record I actually always enjoy reading)... Jan edition, page 49 for those who are looking.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 5:03 am

Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Marriott tit, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Indeed....
I think you might get your ears boxed!
Old Jan 3, 2012, 6:23 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, AVIS Presidents' Club
Great, cant wait to get to know her. Will check it out as well.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by Wadge
Great, cant wait to get to know her. Will check it out as well.
Wadge, 49, of Surbiton, said he "couldn't wait to get to know her" and that's the point at which his unhealthy obsession started.

The Judge sent him down for ten months, and he was ordered to pay costs and keep away from the BA staffmember in question, in line with the restraining order taken out against him.

He said "he couldn't help himself", and apologised to his target.

The hosiery in question has never been located.

Old Jan 3, 2012, 6:39 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
You actually read the thing? Goodness - and there was me making another suggestion that we could save a fortune in fuel not carting all that dead weight around the world.
I read it on board too!

If nothing else for AVOD listings..... and it gives me something to read during take off and landing when the Kindle is not allowed......
Old Jan 3, 2012, 8:00 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, AVIS Presidents' Club
Originally Posted by oscietra
Wadge, 49, of Surbiton, said he "couldn't wait to get to know her" and that's the point at which his unhealthy obsession started.

The Judge sent him down for ten months, and he was ordered to pay costs and keep away from the BA staffmember in question, in line with the restraining order taken out against him.

Excuse me? Was it a quote from a novel?
Old Jan 3, 2012, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I have, after many hours of web-searching, finally relocated the photo of Nicci.
As it's only 115x118 pixels, it will not survive being used as a Desktop image on a 24" screen.
I will NEVER use BAEC again

Happy New Year, Nicci
Old Jan 3, 2012, 11:49 am

Programs: AB Platinum (AB4EVA), IHG Diamond, Dominos Gold
Found it (on board BA945 right now). Love how she starts with "I have to admit I made a customer cry(...)"
Old Jan 3, 2012, 11:56 am

Programs: BA Blue, Virgin Flying Club, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis Preferred, National Emerald, Dr. Oetker Speciale
Originally Posted by oscietra

Nothing says 'I Love You' quite like a restraining order.......
Old Jan 3, 2012, 12:07 pm

Programs: ABBA
I make sure I take at least one flight a month, just so I don't miss out on a John Simpson column, or the current 25 best routes feature, etc etc.

Something to look forward to on the 0710 from Manchester tomorrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.