Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trying to Book with Avios 330 Days out

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2011, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Trying to Book with Avios 330 Days out

I have booked one leg of an AA flight with my Avios points (330 days out), but cannot get the return because the flights have not become available on the BA website yet. The site seems to be about 10 days behind on releasing the AA seats. Has anyone else experiences this problem?

http://pintsizepilot.com
Old Dec 30, 2011, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I doesn't surprise me, being that far ahead.

I'd blame things like Christmas and New Year Holidays delaying opening up reservations, rather than some evil plan
Old Dec 30, 2011, 11:53 am

Programs: BA bronze
Duplicate

Last edited by Alvador; Dec 30, 2011 at 12:03 pm
Old Dec 30, 2011, 12:00 pm

Programs: BA bronze
Redemption flights on AA can't be booked by their own AAdvantage members until 331 or 330 days before the date of the flight and availability doesn't show on the AA or BA websites until that time. So I don't think it's possible to book a flight any earlier than that.

Also there appears to be little or no availability on domestic AA flights for mid-November at present despite that being less than 330 days. See this thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.