Search

T25-T24 bookings... you can't win them all

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2011, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA
T25-T24 bookings... you can't win them all

Grr.

Yet again I'm booking a flight during that BA witching hour just between T-25 and T-24 and am not able to choose a seat, despite gold status, and despite check-in not being open yet.. So I'll have to wait until the check in opens and then however quick I click, it'll be all booked up.

Goes to show, even when you know the rules and how to play the game, sometimes you just can't win.

Old Nov 3, 2011, 2:57 pm

Programs: TK *G, BA Gold
when the bronze tier starts you will have the same thing when buying a ticket <7days in advance. lots more seats will be taken. and there will be more of a rush for the T-72 seats in first row of eurotraveller.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I guess that when you buy a ticket at such short notice you are really buying the flexibility and have to take what you are given to some extent.

Consider yourself lucky that you got a seat at all.

Old Nov 3, 2011, 4:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by riku2
when the bronze tier starts you will have the same thing when buying a ticket <7days in advance. lots more seats will be taken. and there will be more of a rush for the T-72 seats in first row of eurotraveller.
Not good news for us Silvers and Golds...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.