Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New look EC cards on the way

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2011, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by oscietra
Hmm. I think Conc Card should have a pic of the Rocket on it, perhaps culled from the stunning coffee table Beniada book:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Concorde-Fr...dp/2851207202/
I did consider that idea but I couldn't find an image that worked well, but I'll give it a go.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 1:16 pm

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
Originally Posted by origin
It was nothing personal.

Ever since this thread has appeared I remember someone, moaning / complaining about people with cards 'flashing' at security etc. The post / thread was on here early this year or late last year. I dont think that was you.

Hence my comment about flashing cards. Also having the cards on the bags etc.

It wasnt anything personal at all.
OK sorry about my response.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Okay here are two goes at a new CCR card

a.

b.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 1:56 pm

b. looks smashing!

Which person, associated with Concorde, should replace Mr A Sample>

- James Bond
- Sir David Frost
- Lord Heseltine
- Phil Collins
- Brian Trubshaw
Old Oct 23, 2011, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Okay here's the normal card with the transparent BA text, and this is going to be my last effort for a while as Spooks is on, I missed last weeks and it's the last episode tonight.

Old Oct 23, 2011, 2:16 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
Okay here's the normal card with the transparent BA text, and this is going to be my last effort for a while as Spooks is on, I missed last weeks and it's the last episode tonight.

Love it! ^
Old Oct 23, 2011, 2:21 pm

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.

Very much like the ones around 97 I think with the crest but they had the straight logo rather than the swoop,
Old Oct 23, 2011, 2:25 pm

Programs: QF BAEC [Gold]
Do I care what the colour is or what the card looks like - NO, not really.

Do I care that the BA service and rewards for loyalty are better than the rest - YES.

And of course I care that they fly directly to where I want to go, from a convenient airport.

Don't want much, do I ?
Old Oct 23, 2011, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CT-UK
Very much like the ones around 97 I think with the crest but they had the straight logo rather than the swoop,
Yeah now I think about it I know the ones you mean, I just had a look for mine but it was destroyed going through the wash. The 'Crest' was a lot bolder though on those and not very subtle at all.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
That's what I meant. Much better, don't you think? I really like what you have done with them. I am sure we will revisit this topic with much laughter when BA comes out with their design.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
I prefer the plane gold color without the light going through it... Simple is always better.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Originally Posted by Yahillwe
I prefer the plane gold color without the light going through it... Simple is always better.
So do I but I guess they will want their company name on it...
Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CT-UK
It is back to then. Sadly I dont think BA will go full circle. We sahll see, maybe there wil be a rush of people wanting new cards.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 1:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Okay here are two goes at a new CCR card

a.

b.
Frightning.... The bird looks like a spider or something of that sort. Maybe a lighter shade of black and a more pronounced bird...

How about the names, BA and concord on the side in smaller letters. @:-)
Old Oct 24, 2011, 4:05 am

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, LH Sen, EK & VS Gold, Amex Cent

Like it!

Now one last adjustment (to see what its like), may be if the crest was smaller and just in the centre of the card (not under anything). Might look odd, but worth a try....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.