Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reward flight pricing table for BA and IB

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:03 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Swanhunter
One correction. The 3 zone 4 destinations - CAI, KWI and TLV - are all longhaul flights and have First. Currently they show as short-haul.

Assuming KWI stays as 75K in F I can see an interesting new option for trips to the Gulf.
And also WT+
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
With HEL being in Zone 2 vs. the other Zone 3 flights it's currently grouped with (e.g., DME), does it also drop to a 40 TP earner not a 60 TP earner per sector?
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:07 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Sous-vetements civilises, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Euan
Thanks for letting us know the full chart is up, nice to see Brazil falls into Zone 6 from Zone 7.

I can imagine the NA members will be quickly asking you 'how soon' will the partner awards chart be released.

One question - what happens to Moscow when it goes long-haul next year? Will CW continue to be 40,000 miles?
Zone 7 on the table I can see
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:12 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold;BA GGL; hhonors lifetime diamond; Marriott lt Gold; IH Plat Amb; Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by BingBongBoy
(is there anywhere else on this earth worth going to more than San Francisco??? )
Dear BBB

No.

Kindest regards

Harry
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:16 am
Company Representative - British Airways
Original Poster

Hi all

These are definetly return and you spotted the test - zone 4, of course, is 4 cabins we are tweaking the table now to reflect those small but important details.

regards

nicci
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Indeed!

Originally Posted by hsmall
Dear BBB

No.

Kindest regards

Harry
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:17 am

Programs: BA LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by G-BOAC
With HEL being in Zone 2 vs. the other Zone 3 flights it's currently grouped with (e.g., DME), does it also drop to a 40 TP earner not a 60 TP earner per sector?
I was about to ask the same question. And RAK doesn't appear at all - being dropped or a typo??

Edited: presumably a typo as RAK appears in the timetable this winter
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:17 am

"Here is a list of all direct British Airways routes from the UK"

Alicante is listed but neither BA nor IBERIA fly directly from the UK
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:24 am

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6
Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
I hope this helps answer some of the outstanding questions. I know it does not answer the partner pricing queries - more on this soon.
Nor does it seem to answer the cost of traveling from a Zone 6 destination to somewhere in Europe apart from London, and even London makes the gross and probably inaccurate assumption the cost is the same in both directions?
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by bernardd
Nor does it seem to answer the cost of traveling from a Zone 6 destination to somewhere in Europe apart from London, and even London makes the gross and probably inaccurate assumption the cost is the same in both directions?
...I'd be interested to know the answer to this; or perhaps we have finally found the 5% of flights which will cost more under the new system. Also, is there a premium for Domestic connections?

It would also be good to make it clear on the form that one way awards are available for half the round trip miles; not all airlines offer one way awards, so it's important to point out this seemingly obvious point on the chart itself.

Some explanation of how MFUs work in relation to this table might also be useful.

Also, some mention of Open Skies (which is something of a special case...) might also be relevant.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:58 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
Dear all

Apologies for starting a new thread (mods feel free to merge) but I wanted to draw your attention to the full reward flight pricing table for BA flights, which is now live on ba.com under www.ba.com/theclub under "more about reward flight saver"

Nicci
It could just be me, but I cannot find this at all on the link sent
Old Sep 20, 2011, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by globalste
Bottom right:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...e/public/en_gb
Old Sep 20, 2011, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by globalste
Click on the link under the Reward Saver section.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 12:26 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott, IHG, Sirius, Dusit, Thai, Virgin, Hyatt, BAA, AS, AA(both)
I might have missed this but can we open jaw across zones - especially as the USA is now split
Old Sep 20, 2011, 12:30 pm

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6
Originally Posted by oscietra
...I'd be interested to know the answer to this; or perhaps we have finally found the 5% of flights which will cost more under the new system.
I believe the number was 97%, though I suspect that ought to have been accompanied by BA's usual (**)

** when measured anyway we choose to measure it

which could be anything including

Time will tell, though this remains a weird way to announce changes to the program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.