Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

No reward availability for a random week in June

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2011, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum (2.4MM), DL Gold, Marriott Gold, Starwood Platinum (Lifetime), Hilton Gold

Can anyone explain why there is no reward availability between CPH and LHR from Jun 22 to June 30 but all dates before and after have availability.

Does anyone have a clue when this will open up?

In short, I am putting together a one-way award ticket from CPH to LHR to JFK on June 24. Right now I have tickted (using AA miles) CPH to HEL to LHR (on AY) June 23, and the LHR to JFK in F (on AA) June 24. I need to change the ticket from what I have to CPH to LHR on June 24. There is no fee to do this but the reward needs to be there.

Any thoughts/help?
Old Aug 17, 2011, 4:06 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold), Hilton (Gold)
I see availability every day next June except the 24/25.

I assume you want the CPH>LHR leg in J given your transatlantic leg is in F, so that's what I searched for.

It's not actually clear to me from your post how flexible you are. If you must have the 24 then you're out of luck according to the BA website. If you can fly on the 23 June then I see availability. You could always do a <24hr stop in London which will not affect the surcharges on the ticket.

BAH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.