Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Other person on booking not flying home with lead passenger?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2011, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze

Hope someone will be able to advise on this one.

There is a strong possibility that my daughter (who is booked on the same PNR as I am) will not be returning home with us at the end of our family holiday as she has been offered an extension of her holiday....)

What is the best time to advise BA that she won't be using her ticket? We won't know for sure that she won't be returning with us until we see how she copes with the people we are seeing while we are away - if it all works she will go to stay with them for the rest of August, flying home at the end of it by herself.

Should I go ahead and ask them to split the PNR before we fly the outward legs - I will be flying all legs of the return journey - but will it affect my booking if she doesn't show up? (Our tickets are non changeable and non refundable BTW)

thanks in anticipation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.