Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT: Red Arrows Display - Edinburgh 24 Jun 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2011, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card

Wasn't expecting this. Was covering a Body Balance class at David Lloyd Newhaven harbour in Edinburgh last night.

As I came into the car park the bloody Red Arrows started a display right out over the harbour - for armed forces day.

Managed to film some of it on the iPhone.

Awesome. Pity Concorde wasn't with them.

http://ow.ly/1u5tSU
Old Jun 25, 2011, 2:55 pm

Programs: BA silver, AC *s p, A3, EI, KL, & UA nobody!
A very good display! - Saw most of it from my own flat next to David Lloyd.
To try and keep this post within the BA threads, I wonder how many BA or indeed other airlines flights were delayed due to EDI being closed to facilitate the display?

flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1218418-gla-edi-closed-due-winds-4.html
Old Jun 26, 2011, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks for the video. I do enjoy a good display by the Red Arrows.

Next stop for them Goodwood.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.