Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London Drinks - Thursday 7th April

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2011, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
I hate you all for being quicker than me.... You are all wonderful and am sooo sooo sorry not to have mingled more but was heads over heals meeting srg and Mary contrary... What can I say.. You are all wonderful and Mr Swan, was honored to meet you, and more honored to see the rest.

Now we have 2 soon congrats.. One Andy and Jony.... AND someone was dancing a lot tonight that he forgot us... Mjs... Where were you, we stood by you with the ring and you let us down

Ba thanks for the snacks... If you son needs any leads please just post.. Wonderful community we have.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 4:09 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

Wondered why it was so quiet on FT tonight... then I saw this thread.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 4:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Aw thank you Yahillwe - that's so kind.

It was a true pleasure to meet you and wonderful to have such a lovely chat and hugs. I'm so glad I came along and I hope to see you again very soon. And a big thank you for the lovely champagne you treated us too.

It was also lovely to see some other new faces who I've not had the pleasure seeing before. Thank you for being so welcoming to me and I'm sorry I didn't spend more time with you all.

And thanks to Swanhunter for not keeping an eye on me!
Old Apr 7, 2011, 4:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Great to meet everyone. Glad to see SRG got home at last Hope you were not too late.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Am glad that he didn't keep an eye on you, otherwise we would't have had the honor of meeting you. Glad that he shared you cutie. Very glad he wasn't selfish.

All of you are wonderful... Oxox to all.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 4:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Sounds as if you all had a good time. ^

Must get to one of these DO's sometime.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes Hiddy especially one organized by LondonAndy... And make sure the RSVP list includes everyone and more....

But be careful (ok you and I don't have to) for the ones who are expecting
Old Apr 7, 2011, 5:01 pm

Programs: Just a lowly Blue ;(
My sincere apologies for not making it tonight.

I've had the builders in this week fitting a bi-fold door to the back of the house, it was suposed to be completed yesterday and it's still not done and its left the back of the house a little unsecure so we can't leave the house unattended at the moment. Kirsty was going to be here but she got a promotion last week and had to attend a senior management meeting tonight.

I was really looking forward to it. SO next time I suppose I will have to caugh up a bottle of wine or four as an appology.

And i missed meeting sunrise girl, who I didn't quite see eye to eye with when I first joined here.

AND I missed out on Champers! grrrrrr Bloody builders!
Old Apr 7, 2011, 5:37 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Would have really loved to have attended this, but since I've moved to Sydney, it wasn't really on the cards!

It is really great to hear that it went well and, that it seems like there is such a good bunch of people on here ^.

I've never met anyone on FT but that is changing this month as I've arranged a rendezvous with a very special character from FT who is flying into Sydney as part of his RTW travels. Looking forward to it.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 6:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me, as an AA-loyalist but always eager BA flyer, to the party tonight. Sorry I had to duck out earlier than hoped -- I enjoyed talking to those of you whom I met, and was sorry not to get to mingle more.

Sorry I missed the champagne and the nibbles -- I would've loved to have stayed and contributed!

But maybe we can have another get-together sometime soon on the other side of the pond? I'd be happy to try and plan something stateside, and get more AA and BA folk together, now the TATL JBA's really solidifying...
Old Apr 7, 2011, 11:03 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
A great evening, to be sure! Thanks, Andy, for organizing.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:28 am

Programs: BA Silver,
Ok, so although I had a good and productive dinner, my client is really going to get it in the neck now that I find that I have missed the opportunity of meeting the wonderful Sunrisegirl who is always so helpful (and now I hear cute as well)
Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:49 am

Sounds like a lovefest moderated by Swanhunter. I'll try to make the next one for sure.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 1:11 am

Programs: You mean the cards at the bottom of my desk drawer? BAEC, FB, BA PP Amex, LHW...never any status...
I'll just echo pretty much what has already been said - thanks to all who came along - great to meet you!

A special thanks to LondonAndy for organising, and to Yahillwe for the bubbly (I had a sneaking suspicion it was you but didn't get a chance to bring it up during the all-too-short time I was there before I had to run away to dinner).
Old Apr 8, 2011, 1:48 am

Programs: BA Gold; HH Gold; M&M; PS Classic; VV Silver (deceased); BD Silver (deceased).
A very enjoyable evening indeed, perfectly organised by LondonAndy, gently moderated by Swanhunter, wonderfully catered by Yahillwe, and greatly enhanced (in the non-BA sense ) by sunrisegirl - thank you one and all ^^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.