Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

MMB bug? API "more data required" when all of it is in there?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2010, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

So I got a pre-flight services email and clicked through it to "Manage my Booking" for the itinerary, where an exclamation mark next to my name advises me that the status of the Advanced Passenger Information, already entered in the agency PNR, has a status of "More data required".

When I click on the "view or change data" button, I am displayed a page where every single filed is marked with "Information already entered", with the exception of the non-mandatory redress number, which is blank as it should be.

What gives? What "more data" does BA "require"?
Old Dec 3, 2010, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
This is a shot in the dark ... I have a fwd booking in MMB for next April, and my passport expires in May.

I've looked at MMB for that trip, and MMB/API has the exclamation mark as well.

it is asking me the following question ...
You must ensure that you provide accurate passport information. Failure to do so, or providing incorrect information may delay your journey or entry at your destination
I confirm that the passport information I have entered is correct <checkbox>
When does your passport expire?
Old Dec 3, 2010, 12:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
The API section of MMB is the bane of my life. I've had to enter passport details as many as 3 times for the same booking when it should be in there from my Exec Club number.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by T8191
it is asking me the following question ...

Quote:
You must ensure that you provide accurate passport information. Failure to do so, or providing incorrect information may delay your journey or entry at your destination
I confirm that the passport information I have entered is correct <checkbox>
It is asking no questions. It is telling me "More data required" only to display "Information already entered" on EVERY item required.

Originally Posted by T8191
When does your passport expire?
2019. Is that too soon for BA?
Old Dec 3, 2010, 3:07 pm

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
I had this problem before. What helped was deleting all cookies and logging into the BAEC account first, then proceding to checkin.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mfkne
I had this problem before. What helped was deleting all cookies and logging into the BAEC account first, then proceding to checkin.
Even if it sounds crazy, I can delete all cookies (which I did) but I cannot log into "the" BAEC account, since I'm using my credentials as a oneworld emerald from another airline (oh, the horror! -- wait, it's one where they have a joint business agreement with based on metal neutrality...)

It didn't work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.