Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase BA Companion Ticket $30,000 Spend

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2023, 2:33 pm

Given online it says "Your booking must include a minimum of 2 passengers per companion eVoucher you wish to use. Please reselect the number of passengers." I think you got very lucky with an agent!
Old Sep 20, 2023, 7:36 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, United Premier Silver; Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by lewis_saint
Given online it says "Your booking must include a minimum of 2 passengers per companion eVoucher you wish to use. Please reselect the number of passengers." I think you got very lucky with an agent!
I agree, for an online booking, there are certain limitations in place. That’s why I made sure to follow the instructions provided in the terms, regarding a total of 3 passengers, which led me to contact the service center. This was the case for both flights, and separate agents handled these bookings on consecutive days.

The pre-award release conversation I had with the first agent was probably the luckiest part due to the initial push back by the booking agent.
Old Sep 22, 2023, 4:13 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Some new information from Chase today. See here:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35602678-post1112.html
Old Nov 15, 2023, 11:56 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
We've had two parallel threads running for many years on the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card. It's time to fix that and concentrate on one single thread. This thread is now closed and we encourage you to use this Master thread going forward:

BA Chase Visa Signature Card (USA) and Travel Together questions [Master thread]

golfmad
Moderator: BAEC forum

Last edited by golfmad; Nov 15, 2023 at 12:01 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.