Partner booking on ba.com not working

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2010, 8:09 pm
BAK
Original Poster

Programs: AA/HH/SPG Gold
Partner booking on ba.com not working

Hi All,

I am trying to book a partner award (AA flight). It takes all the way through including the credit card input but at the very last moment I get the "sorry no-can-do" message. I tried a few credit cards so it should not be a problem. Has anybody had that issue ? I will try doing this over the phone tomorrow, but I do not really want to pay the extra fee.

Thanks.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 8:40 pm

Indeed, I was unable to book AA award flights yesterday via ba.com. I called the "web support" number, explained what was happening when I tried to book, and the very helpful agent was able to book the flights and waived the phone fee without me even asking. I suspect you'd get similar results by calling the reservations number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.