Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Contacting James Hillier

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2013, 2:45 pm

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Does this chap Hillier actually exist, or is he just a reassuring name?

Just asking!
Old Aug 19, 2013, 3:09 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, SK *G, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by orbitmic
No disrespect intended, but in 99% of case, I really don't get the "can anyone give me the Queen's phone number?" type of query.
Friends who worked in Parliament told me that the most difficult (usually insane) constituents as a final resort are told to write directly to the Queen about whatever their problem is. They usually get a nice, terribly polite standard response in the post from the palace!
Old Jul 20, 2014, 9:20 pm

Programs: AVIOS
Hi Nicci,

Love to hear your thoughts that BA have a company directive that prevents BAEC members from booking award flights in Club or above. There is NO availability for flights from DEN to LHR at any time and I get a stock response from emails and phone calls ie all operators give exactly, (exactly) the same response to requests for assistance.

If you or your boss James have any advice and way to help I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 10:22 pm

Programs: ABBA
You're wrong, there's over a dozen dates that there's business class reward returns from Denver.

However as with all things, choose to fy somewhere else if there's no availability for yor chosen destination. Ba fly to 200+ locations.

http://ba-rewards.timrogers.uk/searc...class=business

Last edited by paulwuk; Jul 21, 2014 at 5:21 am
Old Jan 16, 2015, 12:48 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
Hello,

Please convey this to Mr. Hillier.

I appreciate any advice on how to resolve my issue.

I have two British Airways companion vouchers obtained through my RBC VISA Infinite card from Canada. I am however now living and working in Saudi Arabia.
I have contacted RBC in Canada and BA Executive Club to see if the departure country (Canada) can be changed to Saudi Arabia so that I can use the vouchers departing from Saudi Arabia. Although I am in Riyadh I still use my RBC Card. It seems extremely complex for BA and RBC to change the country of departure.

Your advice is pure welcome.

Thank you.

NP.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 1:08 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Welcome to Flyertalk NPTalk

Originally Posted by NPTalk
Hello,

Please convey this to Mr. Hillier.
Though I have a more intensive dialogue with him than certain member of my own family, I am unfortunately unable to do much conveyance to that nice Mr. Hillier (though his desk is only a short distance away from where I am typing this). However I would imagine this is something outside his remit, namely the deal between RBC and BA on companion vouchers. There are several of these schemes around, and generally the do require you to commence travel from the originating country of the scheme.

The way around it is to nest them around some other travel: so buy ticket1 with any airline KSA to Canada to KSA, then get ticket2 with Canada-KSA-Canada. Then it goes
Ticket1 - KSA to Canada
Ticket2 - Canada to KSA
Ticket2 - KSA to Canada
Ticket1 - Canada to KSA.

But I don't think you can change the fundamentals of the ticket structure. Nevertheless, welcome to Flyertalk and the British Airways NPTalk, welcome on board, and please continue to post.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 4:47 am

Dear Nicci

I saw this thread on Flyer talk and I wondered if I could private message you as it is a bit sensitive. I am trying to contact James Hillier and have done so 2 weeks ago. HOwever I don't think my letter got through). Would I be able to send to your email and you could forward it on to him. Many thanks Charlotte gaynor
Old Feb 9, 2015, 4:55 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Welcome to Flyertalk CGaynor

Originally Posted by CGaynor
Would I be able to send to your email and you could forward it on to him. Many thanks Charlotte gaynor
Welcome to Flyertalk CGaynor, and welcome to the BA forum. Thanks for joining us here, and while I completely respect your wish for discretion on this issue, I nevertheless hope that you can join us more regularly in the various threads here. Welcome on board.

I suggest you use this link to send a Private Message to Jeni, who I would hope can help out. She works for James. It may take a few weeks, however, so if you want a faster response you should either telephone or use Twitter (if you know how to send DMs securely).

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...o=newpm&u=8671
Old Feb 9, 2015, 5:43 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Welcome to Flyertalk CGaynor, and welcome to the BA forum. Thanks for joining us here, and while I completely respect your wish for discretion on this issue, I nevertheless hope that you can join us more regularly in the various threads here. Welcome on board.

I suggest you use this link to send a Private Message to Jeni, who I would hope can help out. She works for James. It may take a few weeks, however, so if you want a faster response you should either telephone or use Twitter (if you know how to send DMs securely).

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...o=newpm&u=8671
CWS I appreciate that (as always) you are trying to help.
Unfortunately that comment speaks volumes.
Its seems that you are implying that if someone directly tries to contact James Hillier directly, the process automatically becomes turgid.
By way of comparison, I had reason to try to contact the CEO of a large corporation on Friday last week. Response time - seven minutes (not an automated reply!)
Old Feb 9, 2015, 5:50 am

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
So the Mr Hillier rejects my MH claim from SIN-KUL-SIN stating that already claimed it and that has been creidted to my account - well that is not what my account said and indeed I have never previously claimed for it....oh dear....he sounds confused like the rest of BA!
Old Feb 9, 2015, 5:55 am

Originally Posted by nivsy
So the Mr Hillier rejects my MH claim from SIN-KUL-SIN stating that already claimed it and that has been creidted to my account - well that is not what my account said and indeed I have never previously claimed for it....oh dear....he sounds confused like the rest of BA!
If it was in MH O, I or Q class then Mr. Hillier was effectively correct.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 6:03 am

Oh so I suspect you are saying that bookings in O ,I or Q attract zilch? Even if that is the case they could have at least said so in tthe response and not "have been claimed and on account", to be honest the booking was re-issued e tickets in B class....
Old Feb 9, 2015, 6:08 am

Many thanks for this but actually it is very sensitive. My solicitor emailed James Hillier over two weeks ago and we are yet to get a reply back! I have spent 2 hours on the phone today to try and get his postal address. I called the executive club and followed exactly what they told me to do on their website only to be put through to a lovely lady in India or somewhere similar. When I asked her if she would know the correct postal address of James Hillier she actually asked who he was! Anyway now after 2 hours I do have a postal address so will try that and email Mr Hillier again. Hopefully we will receive a response. I would have loved to have perhaps got in touch with Nicci who is so applauded on this site but I am unsure of her surname or how to do it!
Old Feb 9, 2015, 6:11 am

Nicci has moved on - but please tell us all the e mail addy for the so called Mr Hillier...I wanna talk to him!
Old Feb 9, 2015, 6:17 am

Thank you for your help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.