"Orphaned" Days in GIG

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Orphaned" Days in GIG

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2009, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, AAirpass, & CK 2MM, MR Plat Premier, DL Plat, US Plat, UA RECOVERING GS
"Orphaned" Days in GIG

Hey Everybody,

I've been to Brazil about 15 times on business in recent years but have never had much of a chance to relax on any of those trips. I'll be visiting again in a few weeks for 2 days worth of meetings and since I have to be in Germany 5 days after my last meeting, I should just stay in or around GIG and fly directly to the EU.

I'm a bit burnt out and would like to find something super relaxing and a bit entertaining to do for 3 to 4 nights. Any suggestions? I'm obviously open to traveling outside GIG and my main requirements would be internet, full service hotels, and as few bus rides as possible.

Thanks!
Old Aug 8, 2009, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by DillMan
Hey Everybody,

I've been to Brazil about 15 times on business in recent years but have never had much of a chance to relax on any of those trips. I should just stay in or around GIG and fly directly to the EU.

I'm a bit burnt out and would like to find something super relaxing and a bit entertaining to do for 3 to 4 nights. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
I know Rio quite well. Since I know nothing about you, it is difficult to make recommendations of any kind.

I suggest that you consult a tour book where a book index is available by subject. Such a book might help with your selection of things you might want to do and for things that interest you.

If I knew your likes and dislikes, I could offer more information.

Considering that you have been to Rio "about 15 times" there is no need for me to caution you about certain dangers for those who travel alone.

Good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.