Baggage on Gol for FB Platinum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2022, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, LATAM Black, Vistara Gold, Accor/IHG Platinum, Marriott/Hilton Gold

Hi everyone! I have a couple of flights coming up on Gol soon and while checking the bookings online I noticed that even though my bookings are in the Light category, there seems to be one bag included showing up. Does Gol provide one free bag to FB elite?
Old Mar 19, 2022, 12:00 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by sehgalanuj
Hi everyone! I have a couple of flights coming up on Gol soon and while checking the bookings online I noticed that even though my bookings are in the Light category, there seems to be one bag included showing up. Does Gol provide one free bag to FB elite?
Looks like they do though hardly advertised anywhere. They do advertise that’s the case for codeshares with AFKL, but even on GOL only flights it seems to be the case. We grabbed premium eco (or whatever it’s called) tickets and actually got 2 bags per pax (both of us Platinum with AF)
Old Mar 19, 2022, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, LATAM Black, Vistara Gold, Accor/IHG Platinum, Marriott/Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by offvoice
Looks like they do though hardly advertised anywhere. They do advertise that’s the case for codeshares with AFKL, but even on GOL only flights it seems to be the case. We grabbed premium eco (or whatever it’s called) tickets and actually got 2 bags per pax (both of us Platinum with AF)
This was pretty much what I was hoping for someone to confirm. Thank you! I have a mixture of light, and max fares and in each one of them I seeing one bag more than what I thought I should have. I appreciate the insight into your experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.