Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

Terminal 3 - How to go from Arrivals to Departures without going through Immigration?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal 3 - How to go from Arrivals to Departures without going through Immigration?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2021, 8:36 am
Original Poster

My route is CMB to DXB to GRU to PTY all on a single ticket (Emirates, part of it codeshare through COPA).

When I land at GRU, it will be in Terminal 3 and there will be about an 8 hour layover and the departure flight to PTY is also in Terminal 3.

I've read that the COPA check in desk to get the boarding pass is behind immigration.

1) How do I go from arrivals to departures area in Terminal 3? (We don't want to go through immigration or "enter" brazil)
2) How do I get the boarding pass if COPA check in desk is behind immigration? I don't know if I can print it through a kiosk or even do mobile check in because the COPA website states mobile check in is not available for tickets sold through other airline carriers.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 10:29 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
You will have to follow the signs for international transfers which will keep your airaside and then get your boarding pass when the COPA gate opens.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.