Reload this Page >

Brazil itinerary advice please

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brazil itinerary advice please

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2020, 9:28 am

Fly to Rio ASAP. Sao Paulo is a big, hard to get to know, city with few tourist attractions. Better to schedule a couple of days in Iguacu on the way to Buenos Aires from Rio, than apend them in Sao Paulo.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 12:22 pm

I would say 5 full days is overkill for both cities. Given that I would ax both from Buenos Aires because when you run out of things to do in Rio you can just lounge on the best beaches in the world. Just keep an eye on your stuff
Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:01 am

São Paulo has night life, but Rio is where the people from São Paulo go to have fun.

If you go to Buenos Aires, consider flying to Bariloche and staying in the area by the Nahuel Huapi Lake, it’s nature at its best: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...o_Patagon.html
Old Jan 10, 2020, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have some friends that went to Bariloche to ski this past (northern) summer, it looked beautiful.
Of course another option would be Mendoza which is pretty easily accessible (by plane) from BsAs.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 8:53 am
Suspended

Programs: no
The fastest route Rio to SP is not very scenic and the coastal route can be slooooow and even unpredictable.
I would fly between Rio and SP.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 8:56 am
Suspended

Programs: no
Originally Posted by Esmjb
I would say 5 full days is overkill for both cities. Given that I would ax both from Buenos Aires because when you run out of things to do in Rio you can just lounge on the best beaches in the world. Just keep an eye on your stuff
Code:
;) :D :P :O

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.