Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need a place to store luggage at the GIG Airport

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2016, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Need a place to store luggage at the GIG Airport

We need a place to store our luggage for 1 day.

We arrive at the GIG International airport on 30th of April (In 3 days) at 8 AM and we leave the same night to go to Manaus from GIG airport at 10 PM.

We need a place to store our luggage that day, so we can go into Rio to explore the town and not have to worry about carrying our luggage with us.

Does anyone know of a place where we can store our luggage for a day ??

Thank you so much in advance for all the responses.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 2:58 pm

There used to be a luggage storage place (that also functioned as a lost and found) at GIG. I haven't used it in about 3 years so I can't say if it's still exists.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 4:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Million Miler, *G, JJ, AD, Global Entry, CLEAR, H.O.G. Life Member
I think the place boboqui mentions may be gone after all the reconstruction in Terminal 1 as I did not notice it there last month. During the construction there used to be lockers outside along the wall, no idea if they are there or exactly what there were for (construction workers? anyone?)
Old May 6, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA 1k
The lockers were still there last time I visited a few months ago. Outside the arrivals level of the terminal, turn left and down the end. About 15 Real if I remember correctly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.