Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

Connecting at SDU, how much time?

Old Mar 18, 16, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I am looking at making a domestic connection at SDU arriving on TAM and departing with Azul.

How much time should I allow between flights? Will have no bags/ do online check in. Will I have to pass through security again at SDU, are arriving/departing passengers separated upon arrival?
Old Mar 19, 16, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by B747forever View Post
Hi,

I am looking at making a domestic connection at SDU arriving on TAM and departing with Azul.

How much time should I allow between flights? Will have no bags/ do online check in. Will I have to pass through security again at SDU, are arriving/departing passengers separated upon arrival?
No, passengers are not separated (they used to be). I guess you can count on the minimum time you can think of.
SDU is so small that there is not much taxiing to do. The only issue is when there are delays and the ramp gets full. If not, the aircraft will be at the gate in less than 5 minutes. You won't need more than 5 minutes from one to gate to the other as well.
Old Mar 19, 16, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by C010T3 View Post
No, passengers are not separated (they used to be). I guess you can count on the minimum time you can think of.
SDU is so small that there is not much taxiing to do. The only issue is when there are delays and the ramp gets full. If not, the aircraft will be at the gate in less than 5 minutes. You won't need more than 5 minutes from one to gate to the other as well.
Sounds great. Thanks!

Search this Thread