Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC*G Phone Number

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2009, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
DC*G Phone Number

Hi, everyone.

I'm a newly minted Gold Card holder and need to ring the DC service center tomorrow morning (they're not open now, are they?) Could someone be so kind as to PM me the phone number?

Cheers,

Steven
Old Jan 11, 2009, 3:48 pm

Programs: DC silver
Phone number

Hi

you have a private message.

Deee
Old Jan 11, 2009, 4:18 pm

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Thanks for responding by PM, deee. It's not the done thing to publish the Gold number. ^
Old Jan 11, 2009, 4:25 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Originally Posted by GoldCircle
It's not the done thing to publish the Gold number. ^
The same would seem to apply to flybmi.com/diamondclub these days too. If you haven't got your card to hand, you won't find it in your account details after login; not since the website upgrade anyway.
Old Jan 11, 2009, 4:33 pm

I actually have memorised the other one and never dial the Gold line. Is there really such a difference?
Old Jan 11, 2009, 5:04 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by DELLAS
I actually have memorised the other one and never dial the Gold line. Is there really such a difference?
I usually call the international line 01332 XXXXXX as it doesn't cost anything from my mobile as opposed to the 0845 number. Find there is no difference in service. I get the impression when you call any of the lines you go through to the same bunch of people who probably have blue, silver and gold lights that light up according to what number you ring and they read from the apropriate script. Certainly I have spoken to the same people if I have called the international line as I have calling the gold line and you get the same odds of getting a good helpful agent or an unhelpful one that tells you computer sasy no to every request.
Old Jan 11, 2009, 5:07 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Since I didn't have the G number in the very beginning I made a very pricey 845 call via skype for my first redemption. At the end the agent advised me of the intl 132 number I should call. So if you ask them they will tell you
Old Jan 12, 2009, 2:46 am

I usually call the Irish number and get through without undue delay.

The agent takes my membership number and then makes a fuss of giving me the UK gold number to call in future, as though it was some holy reverance. They seem kinda deflated when I ask them for the Irish Gold number.
Old Jan 12, 2009, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
Does someone want to give me the Irish number? I've been on hold with the 845 UK number for 34.35 as I type this, and am starting to feel guilty about running up a phone bill when it's not even for my own travel!
Old Jan 12, 2009, 10:17 am

I always dial the +441332 number as I get it for 2c per minute. Is there a USA line? If there was I get it for free!! Bit ironic that.
Old Jan 12, 2009, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by DELLAS
Is there a USA line? If there was I get it for free!! Bit ironic that.
hmmmm.....I wonder where you could find a link to that information.
Old Jan 12, 2009, 3:16 pm

Yes, wouldn't it be wonderful if one one the Mods would post a useful reference with all this useful information, including Irish numbers and even US 1800 numbers. Wow, if there were such a thing you could call it on Skype free of charge. It would be even better if it were, say, stickied, and the labled "Contacts". Shame it will never happen. Oh, no, wait...

Old Jan 12, 2009, 3:26 pm
tht

Programs: UA 1K 1.01 MM
Yes, wouldn't it be wonderful if one one the Mods would post a useful reference with all this useful information, including Irish numbers and even US 1800 numbers. Wow, if there were such a thing you could call it on Skype free of charge. It would be even better if it were, say, stickied, and the labled "Contacts". Shame it will never happen. Oh, no, wait...

Now all I need to do is fly to the US.... as the BMI website is always keen to divert me beck to the UK site and said contact details, wonder if it will do this when I am in Ireland....

tht
Old Jan 13, 2009, 3:20 am

Originally Posted by tht
Now all I need to do is fly to the US.... as the BMI website is always keen to divert me beck to the UK site and said contact details, wonder if it will do this when I am in Ireland....

tht
or if you're on the UK or Irish contacts page, maybe click the link in the side bar for International sales offices......
Old Jan 13, 2009, 5:59 am

Thanks for responding by PM, deee. It's not the done thing to publish the Gold number.
It's a shame that it's only here that such discretion is observed. I called the ICC today on the general number 01332 648181 for a redemption booking as I didn't have my booklet to hand. Without me prompting the agent asked me what status I had... I told him gold and he promptly told me to dial 01332 648*** didn't ask for my card number or anything, just told me the number!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.