Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

buy miles NO transaction fee for you, saving you £15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2008, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DC silver

Offer by email

If you're only a few miles away from a free flight, why wait? You can now buy miles to top up your balance online at flybmi.com/buyingmiles. And, if you buy your destinations miles between 1 May and 15 June 2008, we'll waive the transaction fee for you, saving you £15. That's enough for another 1,000 destinations miles, so it's an offer that can really take you places.

miles for you or a friend

You can buy from 1,000 to 20,000* miles at any time and you can also give destinations miles to a friend. We'll add the miles to their diamond club account so you and your friends will soon be closer to relaxing breaks, happy holidays and fantastic flights with bmi and our Star Alliance partner airlines.

Whether you want to top up your own account, or treat a friend, our online system makes it quick and easy. And, for a limited time, we'll waive the transaction fee too.

Don't miss out on your chance to SAVE £15
Old May 2, 2008, 10:53 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Hey deee, thanks for this post! ^
Old May 2, 2008, 3:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold
I just bought a few thousand miles for a family member's account and got the confirmation e-mail instantly - it states that the account has been credited and when the account is accessed it shows it on the login page, but not when you click through to the account details. The last time I bought miles they took about a day to post, but this time they seem to have (half way) posted within seconds. And no £15 transaction fee!

Edit: seems like I just needed to clear my cookies and refresh the page - they've f fully posted now - extremely fast!
Old May 2, 2008, 6:02 pm

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Please always check for existing threads before posting. It isn't difficult and only takes only a few seconds.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819168

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.