Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

New Features, Bugs & Surprises on the red & black flybmi.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Features, Bugs & Surprises on the red & black flybmi.com

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2007, 7:25 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Plat, ICH Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by jedikiah
Mileage award chart pop-up window not wide enough to display whole page and won't allow re-sizing. So you have to scroll left and right to read it (or open a duplicate window).
Or simply open it directly via the following link:

http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/src/html/d...pendmiles.html

also for earning miles:
http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/src/html/d...earnmiles.html

No need to be logged in either. Surprised to be honest that these are still at the same location.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 7:34 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Haven't been able to get on to OLCI for the last 30 minutes

Update: I'm in - but it crashed trying to mail me the BP

Originally Posted by bmi
Server Error in '/bmi' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to render HTML. Unable to load page.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: WebSupergoo.ABCpdf4.PDFException: Unable to render HTML. Unable to load page.

Last edited by MAN Pax; Sep 20, 2007 at 8:07 am Reason: Update
Old Sep 20, 2007, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by Kevincm
It seems as though the "Manage My Booking" component is now accepting PNR's and spitting out bookings now! ^
Not for me.

It has just given me a page of microsoft error script

Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Not very impressive. Why don't they test websites thoroughly before launching them?
Old Sep 20, 2007, 8:45 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Great links, thank you ^ And to think I've spent years scrolling back and forth in those mini-windows
Old Sep 20, 2007, 8:53 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Can you put those links in a sticky somewhere? Maybe we need a separate sticky about URLs to work around the non-functioning functionality of the site.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 8:58 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by RAPC
Can you put those links in a sticky somewhere? Maybe we need a separate sticky about URLs to work around the non-functioning functionality of the site.
...after another polish of the magic wand, see post #1
Old Sep 20, 2007, 9:06 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
...after another polish of the magic wand, see post #1
I was always more of a Great Soprendo man myself. Just a quick 'piff paff poof' and you're away!

Thanks for adding it.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 9:09 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by RAPC
I was always more of a Great Soprendo man myself. Just a quick 'piff paff poof' and you're away!
at the moment, the new website is more Ali Bongo than Great Soprendo.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 9:21 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
But perhaps he is the webmaster?
Old Sep 20, 2007, 9:35 am

Programs: BA (Silver), UA, Virgin FC Silver, Microsoft Word, blah blah
Thumbs down

"....We are currently in the process of launching our new website so you may experience a delay with viewing some of the pages during this process. Thank you for your patience and understanding and we hope to have normal service resumed as quickly as possible."

Old Sep 20, 2007, 9:42 am

Programs: not a lot
Quality Website

Never mind eh, just trying to view my account.

Server Error in '/bmi' Application.
Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.]
System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.ValidateEvent(St ring uniqueId, String argument) +2127849
System.Web.UI.Control.ValidateEvent(String uniqueID, String eventArgument) +106
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox.LoadPostData(Str ing postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +31
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox.System.Web.UI.IP ostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +11
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollec tion postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +408
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3776

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832
Old Sep 20, 2007, 10:34 am

Missing Booking and very buggy website

The new website is slow.

when I tried to update my details, after login into my account, I got

A profile exists with the email address you have supplied, please login to your profile and update your details.
How am I supposed to give BMI my tel number.
Have to call DC.

Awaiting the tel call service....ho hum

AND wait for this...plus my LHR-CAI is missing. Am I supposed to be worried?
Old Sep 20, 2007, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by LiviLion
Never mind eh, just trying to view my account.
Same here.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 1:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Am I right in thinking the rigamarole to view DC past activities (earlier than previous month) has got even longer than it used to be ?

Login > View Activity > View Past Activities > Enter Date Range > Result.

Personally never understood why the interface can't show a few sub-headed months after login rather than resign the records to the archives.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 1:46 pm

Programs: BA, BD, AF, LH, AA, EK, Hilton, ICHG, SPG
Originally Posted by Steady-EDI
2. Looking at a booking on BD62, it correctly states that OLCI opens at 1845 the previous day. However it goes on to show the departure and arrival times as 0645 and 0810.
This one's now fixed. However, here's another :-

At the foot of the 'Wecome to my flybmi' page there are three panels, each with a link. The links are 'edit your details', 'modify your booking' and 'check-in online'. However the blurb above the 2nd link is exactly the same as that above the 1st, namely :-

Originally Posted by Welcome to my flybmi
edit your details
Modify or change your personal details for your account, including email and mobile details

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.