FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   bmi | Diamond Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-diamond-club-486/)
-   -   DC Partner: Earning opportunity: E-Rewards (ended 29 June 2011) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-diamond-club/683901-earning-opportunity-e-rewards-ended-29-june-2011-a.html)

bariummeal May 17, 2007 3:05 am

Exactly - it really is not worth endless surveys for a few hundred points.

Raffles May 17, 2007 3:28 am

But it probably is worth doing one survey to trigger the initial 250 DC miles bonus!

Kevincm May 17, 2007 3:29 am

I got my first survey a couple of days ago - paid out 800 points.

So it seems that different surveys = differnet amount of prizes.

I'm not arguing - I'm about 45 points off the first reward... if the BMI ones ever post....

Kevincm May 17, 2007 3:32 am

deleted... firefox double posting :(

Raffles May 17, 2007 3:44 am

Hmmmm .... perhaps I was wrong to leave so many boxes unticked when I filled in the original preferences list! No surveys for me ...

Kevincm May 17, 2007 4:12 am

I'll keep my eyes open... and if i get anohter oppertunity, I'll report back.

They are keyed to accounts though... and I found when i was doing it, the e-rewards server was solid (at 7:40 in the morning). Think it was 800 points if you qualified for the survey... and 100 points if you didn't.

I've had worse mornings whilst waiting for UPS not to deliver...

G-BOAC May 23, 2007 1:55 pm

Finally had my first survey. Something about entertainment - asked what games systems I had in my house (none). Second question how often did I play games. Never. End of survey, thanks, 'account has been credited'. That was an easy 250 BD miles :D (if they post!).

frankvb May 23, 2007 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by G-BOAC (Post 7787374)
Finally had my first survey. Something about entertainment - asked what games systems I had in my house (none). Second question how often did I play games. Never. End of survey, thanks, 'account has been credited'.

Got the same survey, and nearly the same answers :) Only got 55 reward points for this though. 845 more needed for the '500 diamond club destinations miles (Coming Soon)'.

ajamieson May 23, 2007 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by G-BOAC (Post 7787374)
Finally had my first survey. Something about entertainment - asked what games systems I had in my house (none). Second question how often did I play games. Never. End of survey, thanks, 'account has been credited'. That was an easy 250 BD miles :D (if they post!).

Exactly the same here. Easy :D

Kevincm May 23, 2007 4:05 pm

I got 2 today - 1 was a what peripherals i had for my PC.. and 1 was for gaming.

... I'm now over the magic 2k points :D

BUT!!!!! YOU CAN"T CLAIM BMI MILES YET :( :( :(

*sulks*

More Champagne Sir? May 23, 2007 4:59 pm

55 for me as well! It's going to take a loooong time at this measly rate... :(

jbfield May 24, 2007 2:51 pm

Logged into my Account today.
600 points balance as per first joining survey.

Completed one of the "My Recent Opportunities".
Took about 10 minutes to complete and got 500 points for the effort.

Selected the other "My Recent Opportunity"
Same questions and all boxes pre-ticked and got another 500 points for the effort.
Only took 15 seconds! :D

Tried to do it again but didn't get any more points.

NickB May 26, 2007 4:58 am

Another quick 55 pts survey today. One page on whether I was planning to go on holidays this summer, one page on airlines flown in the last month then one page (2 or 3 Qs) on bmi and that was it.

G-BOAC May 26, 2007 9:05 am

Ditto. Easy, but weird! I mean, I ticked a few airlines in the list and it just asked me about bmi and only a couple of questions at that - e.g. do I fly them for business only, leisure only or business and leisure. Seems like a wasted survey opportunity to me!

Kevincm May 26, 2007 9:19 am

Yep.. got that survey too. Quick suveys are ok... but very mean on the points.

The long surveys are ... long but if you qualify and the server isn't chocablock, they pay out hansomley.

Now if they can sort out the BMI destination miles redemption... I'd be a lot happier (and no I won't sign up with Delta/Continental or USAirways...) :rolleyes: