FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   bmi | Diamond Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-diamond-club-486/)
-   -   DC Partner: Earning opportunity: E-Rewards (ended 29 June 2011) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-diamond-club/683901-earning-opportunity-e-rewards-ended-29-june-2011-a.html)

Kevincm Aug 24, 2007 9:51 am

I've had another quick survey (boosting my total to under 500 miles for the second claim) .. but at 55 points a survey, 2 a month, I'll be looking towards New Year for my next claim :( (unless i get big survey...)

Oh well. Anything for anohter 500 destintation miles....

jbfield Aug 24, 2007 1:45 pm

Just got invited to another survey, this time 450points. Seemed quite tempting for 18 minutes work (when I have nothing better to be getting on with), shame the very last question required my post code (5 or 8 digits); no combinations of my own worked! Just as well I know of one for the USA.:D

Oxon Flyer Aug 24, 2007 2:53 pm

Just done the same one and had the same problem with the postcode. Odd really, given the "how much do you earn" question was in pounds sterling.

Originally Posted by jbfield (Post 8289010)
this time 450points. Seemed quite tempting for 18 minutes work

which is a whopping 375 bmi miles per hour.

Originally Posted by jbfield (Post 8289010)
Just as well I know of one for the USA.:D

Burgess Hill, 90210 ?

DarrenT Aug 25, 2007 3:59 pm

Hoorah... after 7 weeks of waiting for a survey I 'enhanced' my interests this morning... only to get a survey tonight for 450 points. It was about the new Pirates of the Caribbean film... and like others, didn't accept a UK postcode... fortunately I had read things on here first. :D

Kevincm Aug 25, 2007 5:08 pm

It seems a lot of us are getting it! (I had it too... putting me a grand total of 45 points away from anohter reward :eek:).. Too bad I've got to wait some time to claim it.

Still, at least there seem to be *some* surveys now!

Raffles Aug 27, 2007 7:16 am

You couldnt make it up.

First survey in weeks. Our records show a 6 to 11 year old lives in your house. Please get them to complete this survey.

Go into survey .... third question asks your age. I tick under 18. I get thrown out of the survey for not meeting the qualifying criteria ........

ajamieson Aug 27, 2007 7:31 am

Yeah, I got that nonsense too. "From your profile it is likely there is a member of your household aged 6-11".

Not only does my profile explicitly say that I don't have anyone else in my household of any age, but simple analysis of my other personal data would suggest it was very unlikely to be a 6-year-old!

Total waste of time.

NickB Aug 27, 2007 7:35 am

I got this one to, even though my profile makes it as unlikely as ajamieson that there would be a 6-11 year old in my household. Anyway, I went through the steps, answering truthfully that I was over eighteen, and neither the parent or grandparent (!) of a 6-11 year-old but got thrown out a little later as they probably thought that I do not buiy enough "family-oriented DVDs" to be worth surveying.:)

Kevincm Aug 27, 2007 7:47 am

I got them same too. To be honest, i didn't get past the second questio.

On the other hand, it posted enough points for me to make my second claim in 2 months time, so I'm not grumbling too much. I'd just like to see more surveys with points attached I can claim (and not just the quick surveys)

Oh well... tick tock...

whkchan Aug 27, 2007 11:21 am

Originally Posted by Raffles (Post 8300741)
You couldnt make it up.

First survey in weeks. Our records show a 6 to 11 year old lives in your house. Please get them to complete this survey.

Go into survey .... third question asks your age. I tick under 18. I get thrown out of the survey for not meeting the qualifying criteria ........

I got through the whole survey and got 450 points. I think it's quite tricky. First, they were asking YOUR age. Then if you passed it, they would ask your kid age, at which point you entered 8. :D

ajamieson Aug 27, 2007 11:29 am

I didn't even get to the second question. When it asked if I worked in the media I gave an honest answer - and that was the end of my participation. I need to be more creative with my answers, I think :D

jbfield Aug 27, 2007 11:40 am

I thought I was doing well until I got to the "And of how many of these DVDs were family oriented DVDs".

I entered 2 - (I've not actually bought any DVDs) but apparently there are too many people who've given an answer in that range. I can't lie all evening I suppose.

Kevincm Sep 6, 2007 9:39 am

For those still subscribed to e-rewards... anohter quick survey is doing the rounds.

Make sure you click the link to get those massive extra 5 points for a survey about Cruise travel thats valued at..........

*drum roll please*

25 points

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Happy earning!

RAPC Sep 6, 2007 11:30 am

Originally Posted by Kevincm (Post 8358997)
25 points

Just earned my 25 points. At current status, I only need 17 more of these surveys to pop through my email to claim my first 500 miles bonus. At an average of 1 survey every 3 weeks, I should be able to proudly apply for 500 miles by 31st August 2008.

The excitement is killing me!

Mr H Sep 7, 2007 7:37 am

Originally Posted by RAPC (Post 8359667)
Just earned my 25 points. At current status, I only need 17 more of these surveys to pop through my email to claim my first 500 miles bonus. At an average of 1 survey every 3 weeks, I should be able to proudly apply for 500 miles by 31st August 2008.

But the points only last a year, so your original sign up points will have vanished by then...