Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

check in/security times at term 1.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2006, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM

What are crowds/check in times/security waits like at Term 1 lately? i will have a Saturday 4pm flight to CDG as a *GOLD. Thanks.
Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
wow - nobody has flown BMi from LHR Term 1 recently?
Old Sep 1, 2006, 3:01 am
DML

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, HHonors Diamond
i'll be on my way back to ABZ at 14.50 - will tell you how it was from DCL once i get there. security queues at ABZ at 0600 this morning were simply horrendous :-(
Old Sep 1, 2006, 6:29 am
DML

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, HHonors Diamond
OK - in the lounge at T1 with a beer
check in looked v quiet - queue took 8 mins to get through security to domestic side of T1. Didn't see the queue at international side. Asked the guys on duty and they said a 10 min delay was the norm.
That said, only 2 of the 4 lanes operating and lots of BAA staff standing around doing nothing constructive (passengers were taking the lead in stacking trays etc).
All shoes have to be x-rayed, about 1 in 2 gets a wee grope in the name of security
Not too bad really (much worse at ABZ) but i'm sure time of day has a huge part to play as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.