Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

The Scotsman promotion, EDI/GLA/ABZ/INV-LHR £20+tax

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2004, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser

Promotional fares from Scottish airports are available in a deal with The Scotsman starting this morning. Fares include EDI/GLA/ABZ/INV-LHR for £20 plus tax and EDI-BRU for £89 including tax.

Fares are booked in E class (earning x0.5 miles, sames as Q, W etc). To take advantage, you need to have collected the passwords which make up the web address where you can book your flights. Since I know that you all read the newspaper every day then I'm happy to print the web address.

www.flybmi.com/lhredigla

Original, huh? Good luck. Obviously as an employee I'm not entitled to enter, so I won't be taking advantage of these fares. Goodness me, no...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">TERMS AND CONDITIONS (abbreviated)
1. Applicants can only make a booking by logging onto the bmi/ Scotsman webpages at flybmi.com. The URL password to access these pages is published exclusively in The Scotsman. To access the exclusive fares readers must use the password as printed in The Scotsman in three parts (Saturday 21 Feb, Mon 23 Feb and Tues 24 Feb).
2. Bookings must be made on line on the Scotsman booking page on flybmi.com between 0900hrs 24 Feb and midnight Mon 1 March 2004.
3. A minimum of 25,000 return flights will be made available under the terms of this promotion.
4. All fares quoted include taxes, fees and charges. All child bookings (2-12) will be charged at the standard adult rate. Book using your bmi MasterCard, Switch, Delta or Solo card to avoid a £3 credit card fee. Changes within the same class £25 per passenger sector, tickets are not transferable or refundable.
5. Inbound and Outbound flights must be booked at the same time. Return flights only. Bookings will not be accepted after Monday 1 March. All travel with this offer must be completed between 1 March and 16th June inclusive (excluding 7th to 13th April), Glasgow to Knock route starts from 15th March 2004 and Heathrow to Aberdeen and Heathrow to Inverness new routes start from 28th March 2004.
6. Bookings must be made at least seven days in advance of the outbound travel date.
9. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer(s) by bmi or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards, or certificates.
15. Don't blame ajamieson if you can't get the flights you want</font>
Old Feb 24, 2004, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
Thanks!

Interesting that LHR-EDI and -GLA are available at £49 return including taxes and charges.
Old Feb 24, 2004, 8:51 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Very sporting of you to let the Sasanach contingent know about this. Oh, and other nationalities too
Old Feb 24, 2004, 9:54 am

Programs: BA Blue
Thanks for the tip justmanaged to snag a cheapie in early March. Had been looking at £120 so £70 in my pocket

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.