Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pre-assigned seating

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2003, 2:01 am
Original Poster

Pre-assigned seating

Flying bmi C in a couple of days. Mrs J has gone all excited and giddy about flying (she does this from time to time) and wants to sit in 1A.

Is there someone at diamond club I can call to get this seat assinged (I am DC Gold)?

Thanks

TJ
Old Nov 17, 2003, 4:56 am

I'm sorry I just don't get this 1A or 1C thing. Assuming your on a dom flt it really makes little difference on disembarking on arrival. personally i find the table so fiddly on the front row I prefer row 4 in a D seat. Normally means i have the adjacent seat empty as most others opt for a A or C seat.

Take a look back on your next flt and see for yourself.
Old Nov 17, 2003, 5:26 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by woodie:
I'm sorry I just don't get this 1A or 1C thing. </font>
Fully agree with you woodie, but this is my wife we are talking about. Logic doesn't come into things ! :-)

I will give DC a ring and see what they can do.
TJ

Old Nov 17, 2003, 9:37 am

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
1C has the most available legroom in C apart from row 9 of an A321.

I get the 1C thing...

BC
Old Nov 19, 2003, 10:34 am

Strangely enough when travelling with Mrs W I prefer 8D and E on an A321. With no window seat it feels a little removed from the rest of the cabin and you don't have the crew staring at you as on row 9.

Women eh......
Old Nov 19, 2003, 11:42 am

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
I like being stared at!

The only hassle with row 9 in the morning is that if there are light loads they may well run out of the decent breakfast (i.e. the one with the protein, not rabbit food).

Anyway, the leg room over and above the rather unpleasant 32" pitch is important to me at 6ft1.

BC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.