Wiki Posts
Search

Seat choice on A320?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2003, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD / BA / AF
Seat choice on A320?

I'm flying an A320 tomorrow -- I've got 1A outbound, 7F return.

Not normally a fan of bulkheads. How are they on the BD A320? Okay, or should I look to move? Any other recommended seats?

Are BD like BA -- configured with 2 seats and a gap on the LHS and 3 wider seats (no gap) on the RHS?

Thanks!
Old Jun 11, 2003, 6:23 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MatthewClement:
I'm flying an A320 tomorrow -- I've got 1A outbound, 7F return.

Not normally a fan of bulkheads. How are they on the BD A320? Okay, or should I look to move? Any other recommended seats?

Are BD like BA -- configured with 2 seats and a gap on the LHS and 3 wider seats (no gap) on the RHS?
</font>
Bulkhead pitch is fine. I'm 6 foot and quite like these seats. bmi have the same 2-3 layout as BA. Seat are convertible. Same as those fitted in LH aircraft.
Old Jun 11, 2003, 8:02 am

1C preferable to 1A for legroom as you have nothing in front of you.
Old Jun 11, 2003, 8:56 am

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Wingnut:
1C preferable to 1A for legroom as you have nothing in front of you.</font>
Well, you do have the closet. And if your feet are as big as mine they tend to get run over by the cart if you leave them in the gangway.

BC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.