Search

Advance notice - bmi 4 day sale

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2003, 10:37 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Advance notice - bmi 4 day sale

Just got an advance warning from bmi about ultra low fares coming up...don't have the details, but they should be here:

http://www.flybmi.com/tacticalspeuk1
Old Feb 13, 2003, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Thanks for the heads up LondonElite.

booking a flight to LHR from EDI in two weeks to connect to the VS MCO flight ( overnighting at LGW)

Regards

TBS
Old Feb 13, 2003, 2:52 pm

Good man - thanks for the post. Do you think that they might include transatlantic in the sale - I don't see it on the website though.
Old Feb 13, 2003, 8:23 pm
GK

Programs: reformed ex basic Member
come party in manchester for GBP 19 each way.. while I head down to London on another business trip of course. Not all the destinations are they ? Would like to see US routes discounted also myself.
Old Feb 14, 2003, 2:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Bond Boy:
Good man - thanks for the post. Do you think that they might include transatlantic in the sale - I don't see it on the website though.</font>
It's up...
Old Feb 14, 2003, 3:36 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
terms and conditions

2. Prices shown are inclusive of all taxes and passenger service charges for one-way travel originating from airports in the UK. Please note that differences in fares for flights inbound to the UK from Europe may result in the offer price not being matched on the return leg.

Hmmm... not so many savings outside the UK.
Old Feb 14, 2003, 5:36 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Good luck trying to book any of these fares. I keep getting the website telling me that the servers are smoking with so much demand!
Old Feb 14, 2003, 6:37 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Smoking server? Sorry, that'll be me snagging all the EDI-LHR rotations for £13 + tax

Talking of which, I notice BD66 (LHR-EDI dep 0735) and BD67 (EDI-LHR dep 0955) have been dropped from the summer timetable. The timings of the surrounding rotations always made it the odd one out, so no real surprise.

Old Feb 14, 2003, 6:44 am
Suspended
Original Poster

While you're at it, can you get me a flight LHR to Palma some weekend in late March? Cheers
Old Feb 15, 2003, 6:36 pm
Suspended

Just got London- Paris for 2.50 +taxes.
Old Feb 17, 2003, 6:04 pm

Programs: AC*E, PC-Plat
It will be my 1st time flying BMI.
Came across that thread and booked a 1 way ticket MAD-LHR-CDG for €87.
I love the fact that BMI sells one way ticket at decent pricing.
Called the BMI number in the US and had them add my Aeroplan number. Very nice people.
So far so good.
Can I expect the same treatment during my 2 segments? and at the airport lounges (being *A gold should give me access, right?)
Old Feb 18, 2003, 6:16 am

The one way pricing is a major bonus. They are (generally) lovely people, and yes the treatment should continue at the airports and on the flights (although I can't remember how much of their ground services are subbed out at MAD...). And you will get lounge access (again, last time I was through MAD - which was a couple of years ago - it was a contract lounge rather than a BD Diamond Club lounge, but was very nice all the same).
Old Feb 18, 2003, 7:40 am

Programs: AC*E, PC-Plat
That's great news. thanks for the info.
Looking forward to flying BMI
Old Feb 18, 2003, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Snagged seats for my sister and a friend LHR-Palma return and one way LHR-CDG. Quite pleased!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.