Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access on *SN codeshares

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2012, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G, LH FT, Hilton Gold, IC Ambassador
Lounge access on *SN codeshares

With all the recent changes, does anyone have any experience/knowledge about what the situation is with lounge access when travelling on a BD coded flight operated by Brussels Airlines? BRU-LHR. I have a gold DC card and an Air Canada Star Alliance gold card...?
Old Aug 2, 2012, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No problem for access with AC*G Card. BD one useless and in *A its the metal that counts so codeshare partner is irrelevant.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 5:45 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Not to open a new thread - on a slightly similar note:

Flying BD marketed / BD operated flight in Y, I can't get lounge access with *A Gold or OW [non-BA] Gold cards?

Wouldn't think so, but just to confirm
Old Aug 16, 2012, 5:54 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
*G on a BD flight? = no
OW Elite [Non BA] on a BD flight - well, possibly. Some have succeeded (and the OW Sapphire and Emerald lozenges are on the signs) though the former bmi lounges fall into a bit of a netherworld regarding OW access where I suspect some of the lounge dragons aren't sure either.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 2:09 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by colmc
OW Elite [Non BA] on a BD flight - well, possibly. Some have succeeded (and the OW Sapphire and Emerald lozenges are on the signs) though the former bmi lounges fall into a bit of a netherworld regarding OW access where I suspect some of the lounge dragons aren't sure either.
Thanks for the reply - this is [really] the bit I was unsure about

I suppose it won't hurt to ask.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.