Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Please report your successful redemptions using Diamond Club miles (2012)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please report your successful redemptions using Diamond Club miles (2012)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2012, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
I know that existing redemptions can no longer be changed, but would it in any way be possible to upgrade a fare class? Daft question probably, but if there is the remotest chance that I can snag SQ 1st Class on my flights from Milan to Hong Kong via SIN in January then I will do it. The existing booking is in Business, and I have left the BD number in the booking for the moment.
Upgrading a class is a change, DC would need to be able to see and book the F availability, which they cannot do
Old Sep 14, 2012, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Concerto
I know that existing redemptions can no longer be changed, but would it in any way be possible to upgrade a fare class? Daft question probably, but if there is the remotest chance that I can snag SQ 1st Class on my flights from Milan to Hong Kong via SIN in January then I will do it. The existing booking is in Business, and I have left the BD number in the booking for the moment.
No chance!
Old Dec 31, 2012, 7:41 pm

Programs: LH SEN/*G
Unhappy The End

And that, dear friends of bmi, brings us to the end of not just the 2012 redemptions thread, but the end of redemptions using Diamond Club miles forever.

From EMA to KTM (via Zone 8), we all enjoyed experiences that we would otherwise never have been able to. Sure, there were many bumps along the way, and more frayed tempers with the ICC than we would have liked, but heck, it was a great ride and those rides took us all over the world on the best airlines in the best cabins.

To everyone at bmi and Diamond Club, thank you.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 9:52 pm

The final where to now?
Old Jan 1, 2013, 9:50 am

Programs: BA Gold - A3 Gold - FB Gold - IHG Plat - SPG Gold -Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by BristolTraveller
And that, dear friends of bmi, brings us to the end of not just the 2012 redemptions thread, but the end of redemptions using Diamond Club miles forever.

From EMA to KTM (via Zone 8), we all enjoyed experiences that we would otherwise never have been able to. Sure, there were many bumps along the way, and more frayed tempers with the ICC than we would have liked, but heck, it was a great ride and those rides took us all over the world on the best airlines in the best cabins.

To everyone at bmi and Diamond Club, thank you.
^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.