Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Redemption Help: LX cannot identify me

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption Help: LX cannot identify me

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2010, 3:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, UA Gold
LX cannot identify me

A quick, probably neurotic, question. When trying to access a redemption booking made through DC on Swiss, leaving tomorrow (in theory), swiss.com gives me the message: "Unfortunately we cannot identify you. Please correct your data or get in touch with our reservation center."

Now obviously there is no chance of getting in touch with the reservation centre amid the general LHR brouhaha, and I have an e-ticket number, an Amadeus reservation number and the LX booking code, and Checkmytrip seems to think all is well. So should I stop worrying?
Old Dec 22, 2010, 3:53 am

Programs: BA Silver
You should be able to pull up your booking on swiss.com using your Swiss reservation code. Have you tried online check-in (if open yet)?
Old Dec 22, 2010, 4:00 am
Original Poster

Yes, that is what I was trying.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 4:03 am
Original Poster

Oh, fret not. I had failed to notice the "advanced log in", which I have never needed to use before. All is well.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.