Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

OLCI - status not showing on BP (and no gold seat block)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2010, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL (OWE), SA LifePlat (*G), BD Gold to the end, Hilton Diamond

Checked in online for bmi return to MAN tomorrow. Although working through my profile (so DC number definately in) the number was missing from the check-in process. Duly entered it, but no resultant gold seat block next to me. Sent BP to my Blackberry and it shows status as Blue with the correct DC number next to it. Anyone else experiencing problems?
Old Aug 11, 2010, 1:33 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, A3*G, TK*S
There have been a number of threads about this over the past few months. It appears to be quite a common complaint. My own status has never shown correctly on bmi using online check-in, although it shows just fine on a variety of other *A airlines.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 4:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
My personal experience is that if you enter your number at OLCI, your status will never correctly show. Get your TA to add the number before or call ICC before check-in begins to add your number, and all will be ok.
Old Aug 12, 2010, 1:29 am

Programs: BA Bronze, A3*G, TK*S
Originally Posted by Traveloguy
My personal experience is that if you enter your number at OLCI, your status will never correctly show. Get your TA to add the number before or call ICC before check-in begins to add your number, and all will be ok.
My own experience, alas, doesn't tally with that. My number is already in the booking; it just shows incorrectly.
Old Aug 12, 2010, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL (OWE), SA LifePlat (*G), BD Gold to the end, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Traveloguy
The number was definately in the booking pre OLCI because I commenced the OLCI process from the 'my bookings' list in my profile. Even at check-in this morning, the number was showing as Blue status although online, when I check my status, I'm Gold and will be next year as well.
Maybe the IT gremlins are back from their summer holiday.
Old Aug 12, 2010, 7:15 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
I had this happen a few weeks ago at random, not really sure why as I almost always check in online at least twice a week, just at random nothing worked, despite re entering my number as you did. They fixed it at check in commenting it happened occasionally for no real reason.

Probably those gremlins, I'd only be worried if this kept happening to you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.