Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Rant: How do I earn miles with LH?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rant: How do I earn miles with LH?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2010, 2:16 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Blimey, things must be on the up for LH is they can afford to stiff people left right and centre
Old Sep 10, 2010, 2:50 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by Tiger_lily
Blimey, things must be on the up for LH is they can afford to stiff people left right and centre
Don't worry, it's a family thing. Both LX and bmi are doing it in their own ways too.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 11:43 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AB Gold
Why no points in E class with LH?

Can anyone explain the logic behind bmi's decision not to award points for flights flown in E class with Lufthansa?

LH themselves awards points in E in Miles and More and even SAS, not the most generous airline, also offer points for E in Eurobonus.

Given the competition out there and the fact that many of LH's lowest fairs are now in E class, isn't it time bmi awarded points in E, too?
Old Apr 7, 2011, 12:04 pm

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
Unfortunately LH say "nein" every time this has been requested. It has been brought up a few times recently and Joanna has done her best to clarify the situation. Unfortunately it is up to the ticketing carrier to agree to pay for miles. Until if/when DC gets folded into Miles&More there will be no earning for E fares on LH, unfortunately.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 1:13 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Welcome to FT and the bmi forum Wakefield_boy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.