Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

DC Partner: BAA WorldPoints - 'My Loyalty Bonus' page gone from website?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC Partner: BAA WorldPoints - 'My Loyalty Bonus' page gone from website?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2010, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI
BAA WorldPoints - 'My Loyalty Bonus' page gone from website?

Just logged into my BAA worldpoints account.
The 'My Loyalty Bonus' page appears to have disappeared from the site?

- The one that showed how many base, bonus and other world points you had earned during the current year, shown as horizontal bar charts.

While the webpage itself was buggy (the mouse overs showing the value for each bar would only work in IE!), it was the only way to seem how many base points you had picked up this year (towards the 500 necessary to maintain double points), without counting manually from the statment.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 6:49 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
yep, the site has had a partial 'makeover' recently, and that function has disappeared.

The new revised 'My Transactions' listing page is a rather ugly piece of coding too.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
I noticed that last week when I was checking my balance. Fortunately I found someone who want me to pick up a discounted ipad for them next time I'm at the airport so I know I'll requalify for double points this year

Try emailing customer support to see if the feature will make a return. I was too scared to contact them in case the loyalty bonus scheme had been scrapped but I was still getting them
Old Jun 9, 2010, 3:19 pm

Programs: not a lot
Originally Posted by layz
Try emailing customer support to see if the feature will make a return.
Is actually a very good idea. The NCP long stay @ EDI doesn't take worldpoints cards so you either need to go into the cabin and get them to add them or scan the receipt and email it in to them.

I usually pop in to the cabin but if it's raining I tend not to bother. The turnaround on my emails is usually 1 day.

BAA worldpoints customer service is probably the best I have ever used.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 9:48 am

Dropped BAA an e-mail this afternoon to enquire what's happened with Loyalty Bonuses having had a retroclaim for WorldPoints processed within 6 hours of submission ^
Old Jun 16, 2010, 7:38 am

Apparently loyalty bonuses still indeed apply - bumper crop of points hit my account today and e-mail came through from BAA to confirm. Just looks like the useful page summarising it has gone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.