Search

Speed of miles entering account

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2010, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue, VS Silver
Speed of miles entering account

Hi all,

Just noticed my hop from MAN - LHR yesterday hasn't credited into my DC account yet. Had it in my head that they appear pretty quickly (within hours), but nothing yet - am I being too impatient?

Boarding card had my DC number against it (new format)...
Old Apr 28, 2010, 2:03 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Yes you are.

The quickest for domestic flights is normally the following day, but can sometimes take longer.

You can end up with long haul posting same day on long flights, but that is purely down to the difference in time zones.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Not neccesserily you. I have OS and NH flights that haven't credited for two weeks now. SK took many weeks + joanna's intervention.

I have a very bad record of *A flights auto-crediting to DC.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 12:54 pm

Is their any way to contact BD in order to get miles credited manually? My LH flight CGN-LHR was on 6 March and I'm still waiting for my miles to be credited.

Any help is appreciated
Old Apr 30, 2010, 2:19 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by global_2009
Is their any way to contact BD in order to get miles credited manually? My LH flight CGN-LHR was on 6 March and I'm still waiting for my miles to be credited.

Any help is appreciated
The info near the top of the 'over-asked questions' in Part 1 of the Sticky at the top of the forum' message list may be useful.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 9:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
SQ flight on Tuesday, credited yesterday. Good job! ^
Old Apr 30, 2010, 11:22 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Originally Posted by EsherFlyer
The info near the top of the 'over-asked questions' in Part 1 of the Sticky at the top of the forum' message list may be useful.
And once they receive your BPs, etc., they will credit the miles within days. ^
Old May 1, 2010, 12:08 am

Programs: BA,LH,CX,EK SPG,IC mainly and a few others
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Not neccesserily you. I have OS and NH flights that haven't credited for two weeks now. SK took many weeks + joanna's intervention.

I have a very bad record of *A flights auto-crediting to DC.
If you have a old 8 digit DC number, try that for SK flights. All my SK flights get credited without any problem in max 48 hours with old number which still works with SK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.