Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

DC panic (over) - forced migration to M&M for Netherlands, Israel and Ukraine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC panic (over) - forced migration to M&M for Netherlands, Israel and Ukraine

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2010, 1:07 am

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M SEN, SPG Gold, PC Platinum
I'm very happy to say that my M&M status says "Senator" too...
Old Jul 12, 2010, 2:48 am

Programs: UA 1K; LY Gold; DL Gold; BA Bronze
Hello There,
did bmi & miles and more published the terms and conditions of this offer? If so, can anyone please give me a link to them?

THX in advance.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by gordo6
did bmi & miles and more published the terms and conditions of this offer?
Surely that should be "bmi and Miles & More"...?

I don't think there were any T&C but I might be wrong.

In any case the bottom line of the T&C was move your DC account to M&M or lose it.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:41 am

Programs: UA 1K; LY Gold; DL Gold; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by clubman
Surely that should be "bmi and Miles & More"...?

I don't think there were any T&C but I might be wrong.

In any case the bottom line of the T&C was move your DC account to M&M or lose it.
I mean T&C that says:
  1. How will I be able to get missing miles that weren't transferred (got an e-mail by S. from diamond club that all the miles were transferred to M&M by 9th July, while I didn't get 4000 miles and would like to know who can help me with that or whether I lost those miles)?
  2. We were supposed to get the status on May 16. I f I had a flight in the end of May I didn't get the executive bonus because of the delay in the transfer. Would like to know whether the T&Cs discuss this subject and see whether I can ake M&M for the extra miles.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:44 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
I mean T&C that says:
Well those wouldn't be T&Cs. That looks like something that would form part of a FAQ.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 12:36 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I mean T&C that says:
  1. How will I be able to get missing miles that weren't transferred (got an e-mail by S. from diamond club that all the miles were transferred to M&M by 9th July, while I didn't get 4000 miles and would like to know who can help me with that or whether I lost those miles)?
  2. We were supposed to get the status on May 16. I f I had a flight in the end of May I didn't get the executive bonus because of the delay in the transfer. Would like to know whether the T&Cs discuss this subject and see whether I can ake M&M for the extra miles.
With due respect I don't think you need T&C to have these anomalies corrected. Or put it another way - no amount of T&C will make the transfer go any more smoothly.

Missing miles: All the miles obviously haven't transferred. Hopefully you have some documentary evidence to prove they have not. I would contact the person who emailed you and tell him/her that all the miles have not transferred (with a screenshot if possible) as s/he probably does not have access to your M&M account.

Executive bonus: Did you have a flight at the end of May? And miles posted but without any executive bonus? You may have to use a pdf claim form rather than an online form found here. Make sure to attach all the documents requested and whatever communication you received from DC that the transfer would take place on 16 May.

Whatever you think of M&M as a programme, miles post correctly and promptly 99% of the time. I've been flying on LH regularly for about 7 years now and only on one occasion I had to send a retro claim for miles and that was a UA codeshare with a ticket bought from an online travel agency. Hopefully what you have experienced is part of the inevitable teething problems.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 1:47 pm

Programs: LH FTL, HH ♢, HGP P, Accor P
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Whatever you think of M&M as a programme, miles post correctly and promptly 99% of the time.
+1 ^
Old Jul 16, 2010, 9:16 am

Programs: M&M SEN, FB Ivory
My M&M mileage balance has been corrected and I received the Senator package in the mail today, just in time for my flight on Monday So it all turned out alright in the end but it was far from a smooth operation...
Old Jul 18, 2010, 5:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
And my mileage balance was corrected last Friday too!
Old Jul 19, 2010, 6:13 am

Programs: UA Plat, Delta Plat, SPG Platinum/Life Gold
My status match finally came through and miles all came across.

The only thing is they only credited me with 1 e-voucher which is not so useful as I generally only fly intercontinental with Lufthansa. Ah well, small problem to have!!
Old Jul 21, 2010, 6:31 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Just received another letter from Keeley by mail today in which she apologises for having told me that I hadn't registered. Quite a nice gesture in view of the panic they have caused.

She also tells me that my miles have been transfered 1:1 while I'm still missing 20% of my miles and that my status has been matched from Gold to SEN. This indeed happened albeit 6 weeks late and after numerous emails and calls.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Got that letter also.

My miles finally posted in full last Friday after 5 phone calls, and in the end a Private Message to Joanna on here. Perhaps you should send a message with the relevant details.

Good luck!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 7:35 am

Originally Posted by MichielR
Just received another letter from Keeley by mail today in which she apologises for having told me that I hadn't registered. Quite a nice gesture in view of the panic they have caused.

She also tells me that my miles have been transfered 1:1 while I'm still missing 20% of my miles and that my status has been matched from Gold to SEN. This indeed happened albeit 6 weeks late and after numerous emails and calls.
I got that letter today.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 7:30 am
soy

Programs: various
Have any of you guys attempted to change details on a award booked before the switchover?
If so, what was the experience. Can the award dates be changed or do you need to redeposit and rebook under M&M?
Old Aug 9, 2010, 10:54 am

Programs: M&M SEN, FB Ivory
I received my Senator card more than 3 weeks ago, today I find a Frequent Traveller welcome package in the mail!! Of course I immediately checked online whether they hadn't changed my status again, but luckily it's still showing up as Senator.

So now I have a M&M Member card, a Frequent Traveller card and a Senator card. Only the HON Circle is still missing... how about sending me one of those as well, LH?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.