Search

Points posting to two FFP

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2010, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Points posting to two FFP

I just had the loveliest surprises - a flight out ouf XXX posted on both DC and M&M

EDIT - details deleted

Does this occure often?

Last edited by WilcoRoger; Apr 11, 2010 at 6:42 am
Old Apr 11, 2010, 5:29 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
How on earth did you even get 2FFP numbers on the ticket? (I guess that has been deleted from your post)

Although clearly a bug (want to put money on it being BMI's fault) I'm sure it won't last long since BD probably know who you are and will therefore track you down and work out the problem and resolve it, though you'll probably manage to keep your extra miles :P
Old Apr 11, 2010, 6:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by littlevoices
How on earth did you even get 2FFP numbers on the ticket? (I guess that has been deleted from your post)

Although clearly a bug (want to put money on it being BMI's fault) I'm sure it won't last long since BD probably know who you are and will therefore track you down and work out the problem and resolve it, though you'll probably manage to keep your extra miles :P
How would BD know who I am? Sure, you can do quite exact profiles based on posts here, but I wonder, how many DC members flew out of XXX on a *A flight in the last X days?

Last edited by WilcoRoger; Apr 11, 2010 at 6:42 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.