Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

SK flights - do they ever post automatically?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2010, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards

Here's a newbie question - I've flown on LH, BD and SK with BD codeshare. LH and BD posted within 24 hours. Those flown on SK metal haven't posted yet (1 week) Do these post automatically or should I mail in the tix + some of the boarding passes?

BTW - SK issues one BP even if there are two legs. I changed my seat on the second leg at the BD desk at LHR, they took away the old BP and gave a new one. But the new one of course had only the second leg on it, so I'm without a BP for the ARN-LHR leg. Even if I claim misiing miles, any chances of them posting?
Old Mar 21, 2010, 1:32 pm

Never had an issue with SK posting although sometimes it has taken 3-4 days to show up.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 2:50 am

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
Likewise I have never had an issue with SK with the exception of an invol reroute which was to be expected.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 5:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, BD Gold (RIP), TK Elite, HH Gold, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, IC RA, Hertz 5*
No issues. Just had a full fare Y ticket between CPH-LHR credit in the last month (credited after a couple of days). Also had some domestic SK flights credit last week (again almost immediate credit).
Old Mar 22, 2010, 10:35 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, BA EC Silver, Hertz Presidents Circle
I fly quite regularly with SK and they're generally quicker tham Bmi themselves...
Old Mar 22, 2010, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Than it must be my bad luck, over a week gone, no credit (BD flight number, SK metal). The return leg hasn't posted either. Funny, because the flights on BD metal on the same ticket all posted.

Mailed the stuff to Nottingham.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 12:41 pm

Programs: EC*G BD*G, Hilton, Eurobonus
Same here, SK posts before bmi even though I take a bmi flight before SK!
Old Mar 22, 2010, 1:47 pm

Programs: BD*G, BA.blue, HH.gold
Yes to SK automatic posting, no for TP and TK and anytime I change times on BD flexible Y.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 9:22 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
How are they with SQ, will miles post automatically, especially if the flights are booked online at SQ's site and the DC number is provided then?
Old Mar 23, 2010, 3:33 pm

Programs: GGL
I just had a little tour in the Nordics/Baltics and also waiting for posting. I had two segments on Air Baltic, ticketed with SK. I assume they won't post for DC as the metal counts, right? Shame.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 12:36 am

Programs: EC*G BD*G, Hilton, Eurobonus
If I use my DC FF number starting 0000xxxxxxxxx, it won't post, so I use my old number 1xxxxxxxxxx and it posts!
Old Mar 24, 2010, 4:30 am

Programs: BA,LH,CX,EK SPG,IC mainly and a few others
SK miles post with old numbers, usually within 24 hours. Quicker than BD flights. For some reason SK does not recognise my new BD number.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 7:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

My number starts 100xxxxxx and haven't posted.

Funniest thing - checking in at AMM, the AMM-LHR leg's BP showed BD*S. The LHR-ARN leg showed BDP. Meanwhile I'm BD*G
Old Mar 25, 2010, 4:16 am

A recent CPH-ABZ-CPH posted within 24hrs... the new number was in the system & my BD*G was shown correctly... (which resulted in a nice op-up into C on the way back...)
Old Mar 25, 2010, 4:14 pm

Programs: SQ / CX / KL
Originally Posted by TuxTraveller
No issues. Just had a full fare Y ticket between CPH-LHR credit in the last month (credited after a couple of days). Also had some domestic SK flights credit last week (again almost immediate credit).
SK domestic? I thought that SK domestic flights are not eligible for mileage accrual?? AFAIK, it's to do with some law in at least Norway and Sweden...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.