Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Lost miles, status never updated, totally confused

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lost miles, status never updated, totally confused

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2009, 7:04 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat, Virgin Traveller, SPG Plat
Have just emailed DC to try and resolve my own version of this nightmare. I had 34000 status miles showing on my silver membership. I flew 4 x 1200 mile earning sectors (whilst BMI decided to stop posting its own flights!) so sent them in post.

All then posted but my status miles all reset to 0 (!) with no transaction in the history to show it, and remains as Silver! I should have been Gold for approx 3 weeks and now am silver with 25K miles to go for Gold according to website. Utter fiasco!
Old Oct 12, 2009, 7:23 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
I would simply send a quiet PM to Diamond Club and she will sort this our for you. If you are missing any bonus miles, I would mention that too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.