Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Latest black friday weekend spin the wheel promo not working ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Latest black friday weekend spin the wheel promo not working ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2017, 6:48 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
I've now completed my spins. I only won 100 points, but those points were just enough to get me over the threshold for a $25 gift card. Considering the fact I haven't stayed at a BW in many years and had forgotten that I had any points at all, it was a good deal for me.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 9:43 am

Programs: Marriott LT Gold, IHG Club, Hertz Gold, Aeroplan, Avios, SkyMiles, Thrifty, AMEX
I've done very well with this promo - ended up with 9,700 points, and MamaTwick has something over 10,000.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 10:22 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I got bupkis from this promo. Tried it with a bunch of accounts, and zippo. Glad to see it worked well for others.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by GUWonder
I got bupkis from this promo. Tried it with a bunch of accounts, and zippo. Glad to see it worked well for others.
1100 points total only here after 4 spins, so it doesnt really work well for me.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
1100 points total only here after 4 spins, so it doesnt really work well for me.
That's what I got too.

I got an email Monday afternoon saying something like "sorry it didn't work over the weekend for you, we've added some extra spins to your account", but I had spun down to 0 many hours earlier on Monday morning, and when I tried again Monday evening (early evening west coast time, late evening but still Monday east coast time) after getting that email, it still said I had 0 spins left.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.