Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking a rewards room for someone else?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2017, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Booking a rewards room for someone else?

Does anyone have experience booking a rewards room for someone else or adding their name to the reservation? My girlfriend is hoping to make an upcoming stay at a BW and I want her to redeem my points. I probably won't be joining her and if I did I would be getting there a few days after

I am a Diamond Select member so I would like this stay to be connected to my account to get the 10% discount on free night redemptions if possible. Is there any good way to do this or will I need to gift my girlfriend the points and have her make the reservation herself? Is there anyway to get her name added to the reservation?
Old Oct 26, 2017, 10:05 am

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
From BW Terms and Conditions:
"Free night stays may be gifted to a recipient of your choice in the form of a printed or electronic voucher. Reservations for free night stay vouchers must be booked by calling a Best Western call center."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.