Reservation details missing on website?

Old Nov 1, 17, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *S (TK), Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold
Reservation details missing on website?

I wonder if this is only happening to me. I have several points reservations. When just booked, I can see all the details - room type, cancallation policy, etc. But after a few days I go back and those details are missing - extremely unhelpful. And yet, after I cancel a reservation, the details show up again (great). Is this just the way it is?
Old Nov 2, 17, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by italdesign View Post
I wonder if this is only happening to me. I have several points reservations. When just booked, I can see all the details - room type, cancallation policy, etc. But after a few days I go back and those details are missing - extremely unhelpful. And yet, after I cancel a reservation, the details show up again (great). Is this just the way it is?
This happened to us this summer. Our point reservation disappeared. We called BW, they assured us, that yes, we do have a reservation. 'Sometimes this happening' - was the explanation. The CR was unable to make it visible for us too. It is an annoying bug.

Now we can see our point reservations we have made since, but we frequently check them, just in case....

Search this Thread