Old Mar 8, 2011, 6:01 am
Original Poster

2010 Best Western Award Winners

http://www.bestwestern.com/award-win...tels/index.asp

Discuss?

Last edited by Kohoutek; Mar 8, 2011 at 6:19 am
Old Mar 9, 2011, 10:20 am

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
Last month I stayed in Napa in my attempt to earn the 650,000 bonus points for being one of the first ten people in the U.S. to stay in all three Best Western hotel types.

Napa, California was the only city in the U.S. to have all three Best Western types: Best Western, Best Western Plus and Best Western Premier.

Elm House Inn is just the standard Best Western, but this is the hotel that is ranked #1 on TripAdvisor for all Napa hotels. This small property is cute and boutique and a renovated Victorian home with unique rooms. This is certainly not what you picture when you think of Best Western. The property has around 26 rooms or so. There is a second, newer building with large rooms. The hotel offers morning breakfast. There is a hot tub in the courtyard between the two room buildings.

I have about 20 pictures of Elm House Inn in my Napa photo album on Facebook. There are also pictures of Ivy Hotel, the Premier Best Western property which has nicely furnished hotel rooms, however, the hotel is definitely a standard type two story hotel that is a very different experience from Elm House Inn.

Avia Napa is a centrally located upscale hotel that caught my attention during this Napa trip. It is part of Stash Hotel Rewards and I think one of the best choices for Napa.

There are also dozens of pictures from Napa River Inn in my photo album.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...869&aid=286158
Old Mar 12, 2011, 1:18 am

haven't stayed in any of those hotels that won awards
Old Mar 23, 2011, 6:41 pm

Programs: LH M&M, Best Western GCCI Platinum Member, German Railroads (Deutsche Bahn) Bahn Comfort
Regarding the "International award winners": Just stayed at "Best Western Premier Arosa Hotel Paderborn" (Germany) - and, being only Platinum, got my first room upgrade ever. Payed for a standard room, got a superior one. Breakfast was excellent as well. I can understand, why they are on the list...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.